You want to get the family together for some fun activities? Family reunion ideas must include fun for big kids, little kids, and kids of all ages. The key to any fun family activity is planning. Here is how Branson, Missouri can help.
Branson is sometimes thought of as just music and for most people, Country Music. Well, you can find country music in Branson, but you will find fun family activities that will keep everyone having a good time. Let us suggest:
Branson Scenic Railway Billed as the most relaxing thing to do, Branson Scenic Railway will provide some amazing views of the Ozark mountains, plus a little bit of history. In addition to the excitement of riding on the train, you may move from car to car which will keep the most restless in your party entertained. All aboard Branson Scenic Railway.
The Dixie Stampede. Branson’s most fun place to eat! Dolly Parton guarantees it. Dixie Stampede is an attraction or is it a show? Or is it a restaurant? The Dixie Stampede is fun, classy, and will entertain your entire family. The food (You bring the utensils, really) is always amazing, the entertainers (performers) are top notch. Every member of the family will enjoy Branson’s Dixie Stampede.
Branson’s Hollywood Wax Museum. The museum has recently undergone a multimillion dollar renovation. It is a true land mark on Branson’s famous West Highway 76. The Hollywood Wax Museum is devoted entirely to celebrity figures. All ages will enjoy!
Branson’s Titanic Museum Attraction. 2012 marks the 100th year of the sinking of the titanic and that makes it a special time to visit a truly special place in Branson. From the Titanic history buff to the young person who is just learning about this incredible story, the entire family will learn, love and enjoy Branson’s Titanic Museum Attraction.
Ride the Ducks. Their #1 ranking by TripAdvisor is well earned. Ride the Ducks is an incredible opportunity for your family to sit down, let someone else drive, and enjoy the trip. Ride the Ducks will take you to areas you would not normally get to go — amazing views, the lakes…You need to Ride, Splash, Drive and Quack.
These are just a few reasons why Branson, Missouri is a great place for your family reunion. Let’s take some time to see why Family Reunions are important.
1. Family is important. Too many conversations have been held at a funeral visitation talking about how the family “should have” gotten together. Take the initiative to kick the “should” out of should have and get the family together. You investment will pay off down the road.
2. There was a time our generations passed down information. Now, we just put it in the computer. The respondents to our survey say the younger generation teaching the older and the older teaching the younger is one of the most important reasons to have a family reunion. We want your input, click here for our survey. In order for that to happen, you need to make sure there is enough “visit time” scheduled into the reunion. Do not try to over produce this. Just give them time and see what happens.
3. Family Reunions honor the older generations. We believe a family reunion must have something for everybody. That’s why we encourage you to have it in Branson, Missouri. However, a family reunion is really special for our older generations and honoring our older generations should be important to all of us.
As you can see family reunions are important, but they don’t have to be hard to plan. Here are three tips to help you in planning.
1. Get some buy-in. You are getting ready to walk down a road that will be fun, frustrating, and very rewarding. You might as well have some company. Touching base with a family member who can help garner support for the idea makes a lot of good sense.
2. Take a breath, relax, and remember that planning is planning whether you are building a house, fixing dinner, or planning a family reunion. Start with the end in mind and go from there. It is also important to understand that there will be some mistakes, miscommunication, and “issues.” Stay calm. Everything will be okay.
3. Keep everything in perspective. It is important to know the difference between wanting to have a family reunion or visit a place and hope some family comes along. Let us explain. If you want to have a family reunion, that should be the only thing that really matters. If you suggest a family reunion and the majority of the family wants to have it, but have it in a different place than you suggested, you should be excited and go with the flow.
On the other hand, if you are hoping to visit a specific place and invite some people along, that is really not a family reunion. One is not right and one is not wrong, just don’t get them confused.
Why Branson? Branson, Missouri is the perfect place for a family reunion. Branson Family Reunion Planner is a the perfect partner. Here are three reasons why.
1. We are free to use. We are not a time share. Every Branson visitor should read this.
2. We work with the best of the best of Branson. We hand picked everyone of our partners. They run quality businesses with amazing customer service. These are the people we recommend to our friends and family.
3. We are easy to work with. We provide information that will make it easy for you to make informed decisions about Branson, Missouri. Make it easy on yourself.
This article features our attraction partners. We are always very proud of our accommodations partners.
Thanks for being willing to get your family together. You are a good person.
Hey, who knows we might just see you in Branson.